In this section, you will find our faculty members' bios.
- Along with over 18 years of experience as a professor, Ryan works as a full-time artist, a graphic designer, and a front-end web designer. Ryan not only brings over 20 years of experience in Adobe Illustrator, but he brings broad knowledge, advice, and mentorship in navigating the freelancing world and best practices both in design and in building a personal brand.`Ryan offers current professional insight and pushes his students to their best to reach their highest potential. You can see Ryan’s work in several murals in Brooklyn where he left a positive impact in the community.
- Jolie brings over 20 years of professional experience working in digital design with an emphasis on motion graphics and animation.Jolie has worked in the industry asan animator in Vermont, New York, and California. Jolie combines both an expansive professional and teaching background which shows in her classes where she clearly explains the various tools within Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Antony O’Hara received his MFA from State University of New York at Purchase in 1991 and worked for 5 years as a master-printer producing limited editions fine art prints for various artists. After the birth of his son in 1996, he decided to transition into the digital realm and took courses at New York University in various multimedia applications like the Adobe Suite and Macromedia.In 1999, he began working for a small data conversion firm as their in-house graphic designer and head of promotions. He produced a range of print ads and developed their web site design, which he then maintained.During that time, he also completed several freelance design jobs. In 2001, he became a full-time instructor at Touro University in the Digital Multimedia Design Program.
- Ilene is a seasoned and experienced graphic designer with over 10 years of experience in working in luxury real estate, and professional sports ranging from the MLB to NHL. Her professional experience reflects on her expectations for her students to fully prepare them to meet and surpassaclient or supervisor’s expectations.Ilene brings extensive knowledge in building key skills and best practices in using programs within the Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma. Ilene’s mentorship and supportfor her students allows them totap into undiscovered talent and challenge them constantly in the classroom. She prepares them in building a solid foundation in modern design principles.
- Dominikareceived her BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) and her MFA from the California Institute of the Arts. She has taught at universities such as RISD, Cal Arts/Inner-City Arts, Bramson ORT College, New York University, Touro University’s Graduate Scholl of Technology, and at institutions such as BCNY, WeDesign, and General Assembly.Dominikahas been teaching 3D modeling, animation, film production, and design for over 15 years. She worked as the lead designer and LMS developer at iArt Institute.Ms. Juraszek also worked at Interface Arts at Liberty Studios, designed Times Square Couture Fashion Week banners for Routa Fashion, and produced innovative marketing material for several companies, which included campaign ads within the MTA New York City Transit System. Her work has been exhibited at the REDCAT Art Center in Los Angeles, Lincoln Center, Bayside Historical Society, ASIFA East, and A.I.R Gallery in New York City, among others. She is the recipient of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Grant and the Kosciuszko Foundation Grant.
- Jesse carries over 30 years of experience as a multi-dimensional documentary video and film producer working with corporate, non-profit, and government clients. Jesse also has significant knowledge and experience as a videographer, Jesse’s extensive experience serves him well in teaching videography, multimedia,and design, which he has done for many years.Jesse served as the chair of the Web and Multimedia Design M.A. program after hedesigned and founded the Web and MultimediaDesignM.A. program at Touro Graduate School of Technology in 2011.
- Michele is a multimedia producer based out of NYC. Michele holdsan MA in International Journalism from City University London and a BA and MA in International Relations from the University of Florence, Italy.Michele’s passion for video shines through video and audio storytelling.Michele currently works as the Creative Director for Abrams Mediain addition to teaching his specialty, video, and audio production. Michele has also worked abroad for notable news agencies such as Al Jazeera,The Times,and Sunday Times.