For admission to all three Master’s programs in the Graduate School of Technology, students must achieve the following:
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited academic institution, supported by the evidence of an official transcript from the undergraduate institution.
- Fulfillment of the English Language Proficiency requirement, if applicable.
How to Apply
Your application must be submitted online at apply.touro.edu. Be sure to submit with your application the following items:
- Application fee of $50.
- One official transcript from every postsecondary college attended.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- An essay describing personal goals and objectives in applying to the program of your choice.
- Immunization records and completed meningitis response form.
Candidates may be invited for an interview with the Program Chair (or their designee).
International Students please see the International Students section for a complete list of requirements.
Applicants accepted to a program that includes classroom-based instruction in New York State need to provide proof of MMR immunizations and return the meningococcal response form before they can register for classes.
Applicants not seeking a graduate degree or certificate can apply for non-degree student status. Non-degree study provides an opportunity to investigate a new career path, or to meet state certification requirements for teachers. Use the Non-matriculated Application.
Special Admission Requirements:
Master of Science Information Systems (MSIS)
- A major in Computer Science or Information Systems is recommended, but not required.
- A minimum of 9 semester hours of computer science courses, including the prerequisites for the desired concentration or their equivalents, is required; alternatively, we will require preparatory courses to be completed (see desired concentration for details).
- A current resume.
Special Admission Requirements
Master of Arts Web and Multimedia Design (WMM)
- A major in Graphic Design, Digital Media, or Computer Science is recommended, but not required.
- A minimum of 9 semester hours of Graphic Design, Digital Media or Computer Science courses are required; alternatively, we will require preparatory courses to be completed.
- For those with a design background: a portfolio of studio work in design or a related field (in digital or hard copy form) is required. We will use it to determine whether you need preparatory courses.
- A current resume.
Special Application Requirements
Master of Science Instructional Technology (ITP)
Teacher Certification Track
- Copy of NYS Initial Certification.
- GRE Scores. For more information about the GRE, take a look at Graduate School of Education Enrollment Assistance Plan.
Corporate Trainer Track
A current resume.