All Touro GST graduates are automatically enrolled in the GST Alumni Association. As an alumnus, you may use the assistance of our Career Services office, join our professional development workshops, and participate in many other events.
Please contact Robert Grosberg for more information at email@example.com.
Click HERE to join Touro GST LinkedIn page
Click HERE to join Touro GST LinkedIn group, Exclusive for Students and Alumni
Click HERE to join Touro GST Facebook page
Please update your information!
Touro GST is proud of our alumni. Please let us know how we can reach you, and whether you can volunteer as a mentor for a current student or as a guest speaker to share your expertise with a class.
Click HERE to update your information.
Become a GST Student Mentor
- Share your professional experiences and insights
- Expand your own professional network
- Discover talent that you could bring into your company or organization
- Receive recognition and appreciation from your mentee
- Refine interpersonal and leadership skills
- Discover fresh perspectives from your mentee
- Shape and influence future talent
- Solidify your own understanding of your industry by teaching your mentee; as the old saying goes, “You don’t really understand a subject until you try to teach it”
- Feel a sense of achievement and satisfaction from contributing to the success of future and current Touro GST alumni
- Connect with the Touro GST community