INVEST 60 MINUTES IN YOUR FUTURE!
Learn about our Data Analytics, Instructional Technology, Information Systems, Network Administration & Cybersecurity, Technology Leadership/Project Management, Business Intelligence & Database Systems and Web & Multimedia Design master's programs, and ask all your questions about the admissions process and the career outcomes. Sign up now...
All attendees will receive a $50 application fee waiver code.
Join Us! Online Information and Admissions Session
7 – 8 pm (New York Time)
Click here to find out the online open house start time in your zone!
After a short presentation, join your breakout rooms and meet your program chair and program director for a deep dive into your curriculum, classes, and the admissions process. We'll talk about:
- Financing, graduate assistantships, and work-study positions
- The admissions process and Summer & Fall 2023 online & on-campus options
- Specific programs requirements (classes, projects, portfolios, thesis)
- An interview with a student or alumni ambassador
- A look at the jobs our graduates are finding at places like CISCO, IBM, Bank of New York Mellon, and Girikon Marketing Technology.
All of our programs are hybrid (online or on-campus) and classes take place in the evenings as live-streamed, synchronous classes. GST graduates become data analysts, lead technology teachers, UX/UI designers, project managers, instructional designers, animators, cybersecurity specialists, web & app designers or developers, and NY teachers can realize their 2nd salary differential.
See you online! Please fill out the Information Session RSVP form, and the Zoom link will be sent the day before your virtual event.